Sunday, June 27, 2010

William's New Toy

William is growing so fast!  He really likes to be sitting up or even standing on our laps.  All of the toys we had for him involved him laying down, and I felt like it was time for something new.  After seeking the advice of some friends and reading many reviews, we made the trip to Babies R Us Friday for an exersaucer. I really think he likes it!
This picture is of him looking in the mirror, I missed a precious smile by about 5 seconds.

We had a busy weekend.  Patrick was in a friend's wedding so we had the rehearsal on Friday and the wedding Saturday night.  With William's recent attachment to me and occasional nighttime crying spells, I was very concerned about getting a babysitter.  I didn't want to scare anyone away!  So Granna came to the rescue.  It was such a relief knowing he would be with someone who would love him no matter how much he would cry.  Mom, thanks again for everything, we enjoyed having you here!  We finished off the weekend with a great lunch with the extended Ledet clan.  Grandy and Pops just returned from an Alaskan cruise so we all met today to celebrate a belated Father's Day.  We're really looking forward to being with everyone again soon at the BEACH!

No comments:

Post a Comment