Look at this big boy! I can't believe it has been three months since he was born. It's been kinda slow around here the past few days/weeks and we are enjoying life.
He repeats his eat, play, sleep routine about three times a day. We're trying to keep him awake between his 4/5:00 and 7/8:00 feedings so he'll be tired and will sleep longer at night. Lately he's been staying awake, but after his bath he is tired and hungry so we end up with a crying spell. We're working it out.
In addition to rolling over, William is also laughing and really grabbing at things. Of course, Patrick and I have to work really hard to make him laugh, but all anybody else has to do is talk to him and he's cracking up, it's so unfair! The other night during dinner we heard the song from William's bouncer, and I looked over and there he was holding on to the lion! We were so proud!
In other news, I actually have some plants surviving! My rose bush had started growing new leaves and buds a few weeks ago, but none of the buds would open. I finally moved it and now I have a rose! My zinnias are growing as well, no flower yet, but consistent growth. The container garden and gladiola behind William in the first picture are making it, too. My biggest adversary right now is an asparagus fern. The plant that you supposedly can't kill, it looks like I'm killing it. I've had terrible luck with Boston ferns, so maybe ferns just aren't for me.

No comments:
Post a Comment