At least not at our house! Look at what arrived in the mail yesterday for the Ledet family!I saw Patrick carrying a box inside yesterday afternoon, and I assumed (and you know what that means!) it was an order of his prescriptions. Then a little while later I was in William's room and in walks Patrick snapping pictures with this thing! I was shocked! I had dinner plans, so I didn't get to play with it right away. When I got home I asked Patrick what made him change his mind about the camera because he had been very against it no matter how hard I tried to convince him that we needed it. I had finally stopped talking about and said that I was asking for it for Christmas and there wasn't much he could do about it. He said it was probably because I had stopped bugging him about it that brought him around. I should have known that that's the way my husband works.
Anyways, I am so very thankful for this family camera and for a husband who always finds the best ways to surprise me and make me remember how lucky I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment