We also got to celebrate Lee's 30th birthday with a celebratory dinner at Tsunami. We can't wait for Lee and Kaylan to start a family so William will have some cousins!
Sunday, March 27, 2011
Growing Up
Our little baby boy is growing up so fast! He is 30 1/4 inches tall and weighs almost 24 pounds. We have introduced whole milk and he only gets one bottle at bedtime, and we will probably cut that out next week.
I took William with me to Target this weekend. I had so much fun. We took turns wearing bunny ears around the store, then I found the sunglasses he's wearing in the picture above. In my opinion, he looks like the coolest baby ever. Patrick and I are really enjoying this age. William is so silly! We spent a long time playing outside today and just laughed at him. He is still loving to clap, point at things, and play telephone. I hope that silliness is going to be a permanent part of his little personality, because this mama is too serious and needs some silly.
We also got to celebrate Lee's 30th birthday with a celebratory dinner at Tsunami. We can't wait for Lee and Kaylan to start a family so William will have some cousins!
We also got to celebrate Lee's 30th birthday with a celebratory dinner at Tsunami. We can't wait for Lee and Kaylan to start a family so William will have some cousins!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment