We've been busy trying out some new things lately. William is growing so fast, I'm trying to make sure he gets to wear all his cute outfits several times before outgrowing them. Some days this is easy when we have accidents which necessitate multiple clothing changes. I remembered he got the cutest shoes from my guidance counselor at school, and luckily they still fit.
We also have started trying out our Bumbo seat. We first tried it Sunday, but William wasn't ready or wasn't in the mood because he kept flopping his head down. I tried it again this morning, and voila!
He did much better this time! It looks like he's telling me he's had enough picture taking! We still didn't last very long in the seat, but it was a huge improvement.
And lastly, I have been trying out new things with the blog. I may have some pretty big decisions to make regarding my job, and I have been procrastinating by blog stalking which is teaching me all kinds of neat blog tricks. First I had changed all my fonts, but Patrick wasn't a fan. Yesterday I found a tutorial on making headers using Picasa, so while William sleeps I have been playing with Picasa. I really like it, and hopefully my abilities using it will improve. If only I had a new camera to take fantastic pictures...
Look at you hyperlinking words in your blog!
ReplyDeletehow do you hyperlink? i started a few blogs but never stuck with them.. anyhoo,Mr. Handsome is just too handsome ! and you look awesome! maybe i'll come visit soon?
ReplyDelete