Friday, April 16, 2010

We love our gymini!

I cannot believe my baby is already a month old! He's officially not a newborn anymore! Lately we've been hanging out on our Tiny Love Gymini Musical Kick & Discover and we love it! William hasn't done too much music discovering with it, but he seems to enjoy laying on the mat, rolling around and hitting the overhead toys. He is so vocal when he's playing, making the sweetest noises, and surprisingly Murtle leaves it alone. I think it has been our best baby purchase by far. Tiny Love boasts 21 developmental activities with the playmat which I am all about. We're trying to grow an overachiever here!

In other developments, our baby is going bald. His hairline is receding more and more each day, and I can't really tell what the new hair that should grow in its place looks like. Right now it looks like peach fuzz. His eyes are still blue and I've been researching about when they stop changing, and it appears that they can change up to 2 years, so it's still way to early to tell which color they'll be.

No comments:

Post a Comment