We spent our Easter holiday in Franklin and Rayne. We started at the levee camp outside of Franklin on Friday and Saturday. There was a crawfish boil Friday and then Friday evening William posed for his newborn pictures, which I am so anxious to see. Saturday we just hung out at the camp and William was able to meet some of his extended family before heading to Rayne that evening. On Sunday we went to Mass then headed to Kinder for the Klein Easter egg hunt. I can't wait for next year when William will be able to participate in the festivities, but this year the Easter bunny was especially good to the little man and he is very thankful for all his goodies.
I can't believe how fast William is growing! Patrick and I were just looking at him the other day and he looks so big and long. His focus is improving everyday and he stays awake so much more. During his photo shoot on Friday he was trying to scoot all over the place, then last night he pretty much scooted across my lap! I'm happy he's so strong, but I really don't want him to grow up too fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment