Today Patrick and I ran some baby related errands. We made a Babies R Us run for a few things, then we picked up the rocker/glider that I ordered in December. We had to do some rearranging once we put the chair in the nursery, but I'm satisfied with how it looks. I'm waiting on a coordinating pillow made from the crib fabric for the chair to bring things together. There are a few other things I'll put in there eventually, like a lamp for the nightstand and some bins for the changing table and I'm still thinking about what to put on the walls.
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Waiting for William
Well, I've made it to week 38 and I am officially ready for William to be here. I was 3 cm dilated as of Thursday morning, so I'm anxious for things to really start happening. My doctor asked how I felt about inducing, and right now I'd really prefer not to, but ask me again after March 11. I really want the experience of going into labor naturally.
Today Patrick and I ran some baby related errands. We made a Babies R Us run for a few things, then we picked up the rocker/glider that I ordered in December. We had to do some rearranging once we put the chair in the nursery, but I'm satisfied with how it looks. I'm waiting on a coordinating pillow made from the crib fabric for the chair to bring things together. There are a few other things I'll put in there eventually, like a lamp for the nightstand and some bins for the changing table and I'm still thinking about what to put on the walls.


This last picture is taken from the doorway and the perspective is a little off, but it gives you an idea of what the room looks like. Morgan, do you recognize the changing pad cover???
Today Patrick and I ran some baby related errands. We made a Babies R Us run for a few things, then we picked up the rocker/glider that I ordered in December. We had to do some rearranging once we put the chair in the nursery, but I'm satisfied with how it looks. I'm waiting on a coordinating pillow made from the crib fabric for the chair to bring things together. There are a few other things I'll put in there eventually, like a lamp for the nightstand and some bins for the changing table and I'm still thinking about what to put on the walls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I forgot how cute it was!! Maybe I should steal it back!! I might be sending some more stuff your way soon.
ReplyDeleteIt looks so good. I can't believe you are already 3 cm! He'll be here soon!