Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Mouse Trap

We have a visitor. A mouse visitor. This weekend Patrick and I noticed some mouse poo in the den along with a stash of Murtle food under the couch. Yesterday Patrick noticed more mouse poo in the cabinet where we keep Murtle's food. Apparently the little mouse is a fan of Science Diet, Kong Stuff'n, and rawhides. So Patrick called Paul for reinforcements to catch this mouth. The mouse outsmarted them. This is what our den looks like now:

Tomorrow we will actually go get mouse traps and hopefully, will catch our little friend.

On the baby front, I had a good doctor's appointment today. We did another ultrasound to check things out, and baby William is doing fine. He weighs 5lb 8oz so far with 5 weeks to go. Patrick is giving William about 3 more weeks before he thinks he'll make his debut, and I'm really hoping to make it to March. I'll be going to the doctor weekly from now on, so we'll see how things are progressing. I've been having lots and lots of Braxton Hicks contractions, but they're pretty painless so not too bothersome. Everything really has been pretty great and I feel so fortunate. I just wish these next 5 weeks would pass a little faster!

1 comment:

  1. Patrick, what kind of example are you setting for your son if a mouse outsmarted you?

    ReplyDelete