Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Projects
This past weekend, Patrick kept himself busy with some projects.
Our oven had been giving us some problems. It would not keep a consistent temperature so everything was taking twice as long to cook because it kept shutting off. Our microwave's screen had been messed up since we moved in. Then the vent started falling off almost every time you opened the cabinet above it. After it fell onto our heads for the millionth time, it finally broke enough so we could not put it back. So after some online research, we ventured to Sears on Saturday to pick out a new range and microwave. They were able to deliver it early Sunday morning and Patrick installed it for us.
I have better pictures, but poor Murtle is so used to us taking her picture, she sees a camera and thinks it for her, so I'm using this one! Our changing table arrived Friday so Patrick put that together as well. I need to get some baskets for it and a thicker pad, but we officially have baby furniture! The crib arrived yesterday so I'm sure it'll be assembled soon. 6 1/2 weeks to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love that Murtle is in the pic!! too funny!
ReplyDelete