Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Under Construction

We have a little renovation project going on right now.  The timing is pretty crazy, I know, but the end result should make it all worth it.  Here are some before pictures of my bathroom:
Pink and white tile, leaky pink bathtub, pink sink, rigged shower that only allows you to shower at an angle.

Leaky pink toilet


Looking at my closet

The laundry room
Patrick and Mr. Chris spent the weekend demolishing the bathroom.  I was not sad when I took my last bath in the pink bathtub.  The room currently looks like this:



 
The plan is to divide the space in two:  half bathroom, half closet/laundry.  We have two sinks and a new toilet, and a clawfoot tub and shower base are on the way.  We're looking at front loading washer/dryers to put in a cabinet of sorts in the closet.  I'll keep y'all updated as the work progresses.  Say some prayers for everyone involved!

No comments:

Post a Comment