After weeks of Patrick asking me about it and too many people assuming William is a girl, I finally caved and took him for a haircut. This is the before, it was a mess:
William did great. He had his pick of which chair to sit in, and he chose the yellow taxi. The place had huge spider decorations on the ceiling and a train table where William would have played all day. Here is a picture of the during:
Now, I was super nervous about the haircut...I didn't want it to make William look too different or too old, so I asked her to keep it long and shaggy, but clean it up some. By no means was it a drastic haircut, but it's an improvement. Baby steps.
Ta Da! Below is a profile pic, it still looks kinda long from this angle. I'm sure it won't be too long before I'll take him back again, but I needed this first trip to get used to the place and the idea that my baby boy is growing up. I'm still going to put off a real big boy haircut as long as I can!
No comments:
Post a Comment