I feel so lucky to have such a happy baby. He's all smiles and giggles most of the time, even while he's cutting teeth! His two bottom teeth are so close to being out, I check his little gums every day.
I read rave reviews about Sophie the Giraffe, the teething toy William is holding in the above picture. I was hoping he would love it, but I think Murtle loves it more. I've had to rescue Sophie multiple times already.
William does still love his exersaucer. It was definitely a great purchase. He also really likes his walker too. Both have made it somewhat easier for me to attempt to cook dinner before Patrick gets home from work and to get some other things done around the house. I'd love to find someone to come clean my house on a regular basis, but if you know my husband then you know how he feels about that!
Have Patrick clean the house a couple of times after he gets home from work. He'll change his mind about hiring someone.
ReplyDelete