Now that I'm back at work I'm realizing how valuable every second is. If William is awake, I want to squeeze in all the loving that I missed during the day. I feel guilty watching tv or playing on the computer.
And there is not enough time in the day! I'm trying to get everything ready the night before to make our mornings go as smoothly as possible. Everything is going okay so far, but William hasn't been too into his cereal in the mornings, so we're giving him extra at night. He is five months old today, and I think we'll celebrate by introducing a vegetable with his evening cereal over the weekend.
These pictures are from this weekend. We went to Rayne for a wedding and to visit my parents. In the picture above William is trying out a hobby horse (I think that's what it's called) that my parents have. I've been looking at some other versions that he may ask Santa to bring.
He is also still super into his feet, which is cute except for when he is pulling his feet into his mouth as I'm trying to feed him cereal!
I feel guilty, too. We need to start a support group.
ReplyDelete