It has happened. Today we had our first sick baby doctor visit. Last week William started with a runny nose, and I noticed him pulling on his ears occasionally. Both of those symptoms can be attributed to teething, so I didn't worry too much. Over the weekend he developed a cough and more congestion. When I picked him up from daycare yesterday I thought he felt warm + I noticed he wasn't really responding to sounds like normal + he was exceptionally quiet. So we took his temperature last night and he did have a slight fever. He hasn't had fever since then, but the pediatrician checked his ear and informed me that they are both infected. Yuck! He's starting an antibiotic + cough/cold medicine and hopefully it'll clear everything up quickly. I'm praying that this is a one time thing and not the start of frequent ear infections.
On a more cheerful note, here are some pictures from Sunday.
Hanging upside down on the Boppy.
Playing with my Murtle.
Murtle is so patient with William. She lets him pull on her for awhile before she gets too bothered. Now when she brings her toys to William he'll grab them so they can play tug!
No comments:
Post a Comment