Today I'm full term! I'm 37 weeks pregnant, which is considered full term. I had a check up today and things are really progressing. For those who want the details, I'm 80% effaced and 2 cm dilated. According to my doctor, my water bag is "right there". She informed me that she's on call this weekend. So now I'm just waiting for my water to break or for some regular contractions. I'm not really sure how I feel about all this! I really would like to make it to March, but if William is ready then I'm ready.
I still feel pretty great, for which I am so thankful. I have noticed more fatigue and it's a little frustrating to move around too much. Dropping something on the ground is the worst! I've also started getting comments that I look "ripe" and "ready to pop". I think I've been much moodier, too. Sorry Patrick! I caught myself on the verge of tears this morning watching the Today Show's interview with Lindsay Vonn. I do not follow skiing or the Olympics really, yet I felt so much emotion watching her hug her husband after she won her gold medal!
Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we prepare for William's arrival.
Yay! :)
ReplyDeleteRebecca, I'm so excited for ya'll! It's getting so close. Patrick has been keeping us up to speed on things. I swear he has the maternal/pregnancy glow going on, lol. My thoughts and prayers are with you and the family. You are going to be an amazing mom! The fun is just beginning!!!!
ReplyDelete