
I had a 3d/4d ultrasound today, and above is William's photo! Between the umbilical cord and him putting his arm in front of his face, we had a hard time getting really good pictures, but I think he is adorable. Patrick thinks he looks like John Daniel, and the tech commented on his full lips which would be more like Patrick. He also made some pretty nasty faces when he swallowed some fluid, so I guess he gets that from me! He doesn't have too much hair right now, but there is some. I'm wondering if it's red??? He is about 3lb, 12oz right now, which unofficially pushes the due date up to March 9. I'm starting to get anxious and I am sooooo ready to meet him! Please keep us in your prayers as we wait for his arrival!
he does look like john daniel!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait !!! I'm getting so excited! Looks alittle like pdiddy to me!
ReplyDelete