Thursday, December 17, 2009

Third Trimester!


Today marks the beginning of my third trimester, I can't believe it! About 12 weeks left until I get to meet this little baby who seems to become more active all the time. I'm still loving all the little movements, especially when I can see my stomach moving in all directions. I went to the doctor yesterday for my blood glucose screening and all was fine. For someone who loves sugar as much as I do, that stuff was still hard to drink! The first few sips were okay, but it was disgusting by the time I finished my cup. I have become anemic, so I get to start taking iron pills, yay! I was also able to see what Braxton Hicks contractions are because I had one when the doctor went to check the heartbeat, they have been totally painless, but my stomach looks really distorted when I have one. We decided to have another 3D ultrasound done, and that will happen on January 6th. I really wanted to see everything one more time and am looking forward to it.

Construction on the nursery begins Monday, so I will be back soon with pictures. We still haven't purchased any baby furniture, but everything has been picked out and planned. Hopefully I'll make some progress with that once the "shell" of the room is complete.

2 comments:

  1. Your tummy is so cute and little! I'm jealous. I was a whale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so tiny still. You look great. Anemia is not so bad Ive been anemic for the past year. Just makes you tired. Can't wait to see pics of the nursery!!!

    ReplyDelete