
Speaking of medicine, Elizabeth is finishing up her second antibiotic since January 14 for a stubborn ear infection. A trip to the ENT may be in our near future, and my preference is sooner rather than later because I know how important clear ears are to developing babies. We go in for a recheck and her 4 month appointment this week and I'm praying for a good report.

William is growing way too fast! His imagination is great. He loves to make a nest or cage in our pillows and build boats with blankets. He says the most entertaining things, and I have the best intentions to write them down but I forget. He calls a piano a panino. He has a barn somewhere and loves to talk about his animals. He told me his cow was dead because he hit it with a tractor and his horse died from a bumblebee sting (thanks to Disney and The Lion King for the questions about animals dying). One day we were driving down the road and he pointed to a large field and said that's where his barn was. The little girl I used to babysit came over the other day. William had met her before and I asked if he remembered her. His response, "Yeah, she was at my barn.". Ok.


I will try to get better about blogging, but in the meantime if you'd like to see what we are up to you follow me on Instagram...I think my username is Rebeccaledet😏.
No comments:
Post a Comment