This cutie pie turns 16 today. I can't believe it.
In other news, we packed up William's crib today. This past week, while Patrick was out of town, William decided to start climbing out of his crib. The first time he did it, it was around 6:30 in the morning. Apparently he was tired of waiting for me to come get him out of his crib. I heard a strange noise, then the monitor started beeping (because nobody was in the crib anymore). As soon as I turned off the monitor, I turned around to see William pushing open the door to my room. I was so tickled and couldn't believe he had climbed out. I was hoping it was a one time thing, but the next two nights it happened again. Only now it was at 1:30, not 6:30 which was not so cute. There has always been a twin bed in his room, so Saturday we started putting him in there for naps and bedtime. He seems to like it okay, but getting him to stay in the bed until it's time to get up will take some work.
If you know me well, you know that I like to have a plan. My plan was to switch to a big boy bed, lose the nunu, and potty train after William turned two. Now that the bed situation was taken out of my control, I have one less thing to tackle this spring!
No comments:
Post a Comment