Patrick and I have been tossing around the idea of taking William to the zoo for awhile now. He's at such a great age and very into animals. This weekend we actually had no other obligations and the weather was nice so we jumped at the chance to take him to Audubon Zoo. He loved it! Our timing couldn't have been better because we made it to nearly every exhibit during their show and feed time. William wasn't scared of anything. He touched every animal he could, which included a hedgehog, lizard, skink, snake, sheep, goat, chicken, elephant, beetle, and giraffe.
I think the elephants were his favorite, or at least they were my favorite. I'm sad I couldn't get a picture of William petting them.
Not afraid of anything! He definitely doesn't get that from me. I nearly lost it in the reptile exhibit when a string on my clothes rubbed me, making me think a poisonous dart frog had gotten out of his cage and jumped on me.
Pops, this picture of the Rue Garou is for you. He doesn't look so scary here.
Feeding the giraffes.
We all had so much fun and can't wait to go back!
No comments:
Post a Comment