 |
| Going Night Night |
|
It is HOT! I am a huge fan of summertime, but the weather lately is a little unfortunate. It's either raining or too hot to go outside and play, which means lots of indoor playtime for the doodlebug.
William has been hanging out at daycare during the day. If I can get him there early enough, he gets some playtime outside on the deck with his friends. Unfortunately, several of his friends are going through a biting phase and William ends up being the victim. I hate that he's getting bit, and I'm really scared that he's going to learn to bite, but thankfully that hasn't happened so far.
William has also started climbing. Here he is attempting to climb the stairs up to the loft. Luckily, he only gets up about one step before we stop him. He thinks it's hilarious to climb up the stairs or onto the coffee table. I have to admit, it's pretty cute so telling him "No" with a straight face is difficult!
No comments:
Post a Comment