Saturday, February 12, 2011

11 Months

Yesterday was William's 11 month "birthday" and John Daniel's 14th birthday. When I called John Daniel to wish him a happy birthday, he asked me, "So when are y'all coming?" I told him that I didn't know I was supposed to and then he reminded me that they came to Baton Rouge for my birthday...so I realized we should make plans to head to Rayne for the day. I love that John Daniel just says how he feels, I hope that never changes.
 
So we woke up this morning and went to Rayne. It was a short trip, and the majority of it was spent at Klein's baseball scrimmage. It's still hard to believe that he's a freshman in high school. I'm glad we got to see him play, but it was so hard to watch...I had butterflies in my stomach every time he came up to bat or a ball was hit in his direction! He had a pretty good game.
Now on to William, this picture below is of his "Pick me up now, Mama" face. He started taking a few steps last week and every day he seems a little more confident. He has learned to shake his head no, sometimes it's appropriate, sometimes it's not, but it's so cute it's hard not to laugh. Eating at school is going well, and they are giving him a sippee cup at mealtimes too.  He has four teeth, two on top and two on bottom.  
Patrick gave me a couple of photography lessons for Christmas, and I have the first one scheduled for next week.  I really just want to learn how to get the most out of my camera and take decent pictures.  Hopefully I'll learn something!

No comments:

Post a Comment