Sunday, January 23, 2011

Block

I am suffering from blogger's block. I've been out of ideas and waiting for William to conquer some new milestones to blog about. He is so close to completely standing on his own, but he's just not brave enough to really let go. He's letting go more often, but only when he seems to be unaware. People think I'm crazy, but I can't wait for him to start walking! He loves to walk around holding our fingers and he can push his toys around the room.

We spent last weekend in Mississippi. Patrick's cousin Alexa and her family joined us and Mr. Chris. William looks scared in this picture of him and Addie, but I promise he loved being around the kids.

This weekend we went to Morgan City for a wedding and then to Thibodaux. William got to use the baby swing at Grandy and Pop's house.

We also installed William's big boy carseat last week. I had been looking at them forever, and finally found one on sale. The one we purchased has a click safe feature, which means it should make an audible click when the straps are tight enough. Well, I think that may be a little too tight because the first time I put William in it and pulled to tighten it, it was so tight it made him sick!

Finally, Patrick has requested that I post a picture of the huge buck that he killed in December.  Please excuse Klein looking like a thug :).

No comments:

Post a Comment