Thursday, December 2, 2010

Total Blog Slacker

I have to agree, that's what I've been lately.  We've been busy, and tired!  Here's some randomness:
Meredith, Lillian, JJ and I after the Tennessee game.  I feel comfortable saying LSU did not pay him or his dad $180,000 to play for us.  We've had some rough times this year, but I'm 100% a Tiger fan. 
Rebecca, Kate, Jaclyn, me and Lillian before the Bama game, I think.  I love football season, but I'm kinda glad to have a break for awhile.  It's nice to be able to relax on Saturdays and not have to rush to campus.  However, I'm sure I'll be counting down the days to the madness come next August.  
Grandpa, Murtle, William, and Ms. Rea on Thanksgiving.  This is my mom's dad and stepmom.  I'm so glad I got this picture of William with his great grandparents, and I hope to get many more.  I have so much to be thankful for! 

William is still battling ear infections.  His right ear just won't clear up, as of Monday there was fluid, but no infection yet so we are trying an antihistamine/decongestant for a few weeks.  If that works, great!  If not we'll most likely be sent to an ENT to talk about tubes.  Poor baby has pretty much had an ear infection since October.  It's been very frustrating.  Despite the ear infections, he's started adding new sounds to his repertoire, now he says "mamamamama, dadadada, nananana, and babababa".  It's so fun to listen to him.

The Christmas tree has been decorated, stockings have been hung, and Christmas cards are in the mail.  Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Just to be clear, no one actually paid our player (who is much better than yours) $180,000 to play. There just may or may not have been discussions along these lines.

    You should really stop being such a sore loser, blog slacker.

    ReplyDelete