Monday, July 26, 2010

Hi There!

Can you believe how big William is getting?  I can't.  They really do grow way too fast!  He's so long and lean, though his legs are getting a little chunkier lately.  I think it's probably from the formula and rice cereal.  William is now getting two formula bottles during the day and I nurse for the other three feedings.  He gets rice cereal after his morning and evening feedings and I think he's got the hang of it.  I'll probably start introducing vegetables and fruits once he makes five months.  I really don't want to rush anything, I'm prolonging his babyness as long as possible!  He is also sleeping about 8 hours at night, which is pretty nice. We put him to bed around 8:30 and he sleeps until 4:30ish when I feed him then he's back down again until 7:00 or 8:00. 

He also has discovered his toes in the past few weeks.  I think it's so funny to watch him put them in his mouth!  It has made diaper changing more difficult because he loves to grab on his feet so much.  Now we are working on teaching him to sit.  He'll support himself for a few seconds before he starts to lean, but I think he'll get the hang of it pretty soon.     

No comments:

Post a Comment