Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day and Birthday

Happy Mother's Day and Happy Birthday to Honey!   

Like the past few weekends, we were on the road again this weekend.  We headed to Thibodaux Friday night for an engagement party and to celebrate Mother's Day with Grandy on Saturday.  Thanks again for my plant, I will try my hardest to keep it alive!  Saturday afternoon we came back to Baton Rouge to meet up with Granna, Honey, Uncle Klein and Uncle John Daniel.  Patrick, my dad, and the boys went to the baseball game while my mom, William and I went shopping.  William is a much better shopper than his dad, he either slept or quietly observed his surroundings the whole time.  We spent today eating and relaxing around the house. 



I can't believe William will be two months old on Tuesday.  It really has gone by so fast, I wish time would stand still.  I can't get enough of this little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment