So I've decided to jump on the blog bandwagon...
Patrick and I are starting our family! It all started in early July, when I reluctantly took a pregnancy test. I just knew that it would be negative and I would be disappointed. However, I was wrong! It took about two seconds for the test to say pregnant, and it did say pregnant because I wasn't dealing with pluses and minuses so I got the digital kind. I was shocked! Patrick said he was expecting it, and he wanted to tell everyone at work that day! I voiced my opinion on waiting, and he did, for about a week. So here we are, 3 pregnancy tests, 3 doctor appointments, 2 sonograms, and 2 months later and I am 14 weeks 4 days pregnant! Today's heartbeat was 153 bpm, and we scheduled our big ultrasound for October 19!!!
GO REEB.
ReplyDeleteI'm proud of you for starting a blog. Please contact Camy!
ReplyDeleteLove it, love it, love it!
ReplyDelete